Farming Attachment Landscape Rake Attachments for Skid Steer Loader
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Pieces /Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 051472
- Application: Skid Steer Loader
- Condition: New
- Height: 450mm
- Working Width: 1800mm
- Weight: 150kg
- Transport Package: Exporting Packing
- Type: Landscape Rake Attachments
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000
- Width: 1175mm
- Rake Stem Length: 2900mm
- Rake Blade Distance: 234mm
- Trademark: Wenyang machinery
- Origin: China
rake attachments is mainly used in the soil formation, the weeds, the waste collection loose, through the oil cylinder control the pine rake angle and the direction, can be used in many kinds of places.
The rake attachments can collect surface debris while smoothing and leveling the soil. When full, dump the debris collected by the landscape rake for a completely clean finish.
1. Collect the weeds with uncultivated or cultivated ground surface, loosen the pasture feeds.
2. Flat and Loose the blocked soils, filter the sundries and refine the lump soils, in order to meet the agronomic requirements.
3.Hard Teeth: For maximum uptime protection, the teeth are hardened to withstand more wear and tear when working in the soil, increasing the life of the attachment.
4.Rake Bars: Deliver better leveling because of longer ground contact. Individually replaceable.
5.Side Skis: Provide adjustable depth control, leaving only a slight, knife-edge mark in the finished surface.
6.Top Cover: When materials have been collected, the top cover opens for easy dumping which leaves behind a cleaner finish.
|Rake Technical Specifications|
|Rake Stem Length C(mm)||2900|
|Working Width D(mm)||1800|
|Rake Blade Distance E(mm)||234|