Farming Machine Skid Steer Loader Tracktor with Rotary Tiller
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Pieces /Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 051184
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000
- Weight: 475kg
- Working Depth: 130mm
- Transport Package: Wood Pallet
- Origin: China
- Application: Hoisting Machinery
- Condition: New
- Working Width: 2124mm
- Trademark: Wenyang machinery
- Specification: 2323*910*835mm
The rotary tiller is matched with the host machine to complete the plow and cultivation. With the strong ability to cut the soils into pieces and let the ground surface flat, also can be cut down the tree trunks below the ground, in order to sow easily, and convenient for later sowing work.
Mainly used: garden, agriculture, etc.
- Bi-Directional Rotation: Allows for top-cutting and under-cutting when operating in either direction, maximizing attachment versatility and increasing operating capabilities.
- Replaceable Tines: Hardened for maximum soil penetration, the double-edge tines break through clumps and tear through materials to deliver loosened soil for preparing the ground.
- Offset Mounting: Permits tilling next to sidewalks, curbs, and buildings, increasing jobsite capabilities of the tiller attachment.
- Direct Drive Hydraulic Motor: Delivers necessary operating power while reducing overall maintenance costs, extending the life of the attachment and eliminates the need for high wear items such as gear boxes, chains, sprockets and sheer pins.
- Bob-Tach™ Mounting System: Turns any Bobcat® loader into a multi-job machine with a tight-fit attachment hook-up. Fast and easy attachment changes means spending less time on maintenance and more time on the job.