China Grass Grapple Installed on Skid Steer Loader
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Pieces /Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Application: Hoisting Machinery
- Condition: New
- Tooth Distance: 216/240/241/254mm
- Trademark: Wenyang machinery
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000
- Grapple Opening Height: 1245mm
- Weight: 480/527/593/652kg
- Transport Package: Wood Pallet
Two-cylinder, single jaw grapple designed to scrape with loader arms against boom stops, for digging, raking, piling and loading debris in multiple applications.
- Unique design allows efficient forward and reverse operation to drag loose material into piles.
- Corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods made in the USA.
- Replaceable Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations.
- Series 23 replaceable cast teeth.
- 50.3" grapple jaw opening to haul large amounts of brush per load.
- Machine specific hydraulic package to completely protect hose routing.
The tool is installed on the skid loaders, is controlled by hydraulic pressure to let the bucket open and close. It can be used for grabbing the materials, such as grass, straw and branches. Widely used in grassland, pasture, farms and other places.
|Total Length A (mm)||1524||1830||1980||2134|
|Total Width B (mm)||686||686||686||686|
|Total Height C (mm)||965||965||965||965|
|Grapple Opening Height(mm)||1245||1245||1245||1245|